National Tire & Battery (NTB) is one of the leading and most popular Tire or Battery servicers and sellers. Across the U.S. country, they assist numerous drivers to maintain their cars working and healthy on the road. Make use of the all-new NTB Credit card to assist your vehicle in shape and also enhance your power purchasing with financing and saving. First of all, you need to access the NTB Credit Card login page to control or manage your online account. The first offer from the financing will provide with 0% APR rate on your entire purchases above $750.
However, you must process the full purchase payment within 12 months. The second offer from the financing will provide with 0% APR rate on your entire purchases above $250. However, you must process the full purchase payment within 12 months. These offers will assist you to get an attractive credit line to enhance your spending ability. But ensure that there is no late payment if so; you must pay the entire APR purchase rate. NTB Credit Card may offer rebates on purchasing coupons, batteries, and tire for similar product servicing and purchases.
Users can access the NTB official website or service center to know the entire current promotions to utilize. Visa prepaid cards will also provide the available cashback offers. If you spend above $500 to receive a cashback of $50 and above $250 for receiving $25 cashback. Citibank is authorized to issue NTB (National Tire & Battery) credit card for access. Users can easily process the card payment by contacting the customer support team, by mail, by phone, or online access.
NTB Credit Card Features
You can access the NTB Credit card login page to access the following features:
- Cardholders can utilize the low-interest rates from easy financing option
- Only for eligible purchases, you can get special financing conditions for 6 months
- Cardholders can make use of the convenient monthly payment options
- It is not applicable to pay the Cash Advance fee
- Normal APR Rate for purchases is set at 24
- No charge to process the Initial APR rate
- There is no charge for this credit card utilization
NTD Card – Eligibility Criteria
- There should not be any bankrupt report for the applicants
- User should provide the valid SSN (Social Security Number)
- Only resident from the United States are applicable to utilize this credit card
NTB Credit Card – How to Apply
You can follow the below process to apply for receiving the NTB (National Tire & Battery) Credit card:
- Open up a web browser and access the NTB Credit Card official website
- On the existing page, you can press the “Apply Now” icon that is available near the page center screen
- It will redirect to the application form web page to fill your personal information
- Input your Surname, Name, Date of birth, Identification, Financial information, contact number, and a valid email address
- Ensure that the details are accurate for opening a new online account
- Confirm that the hardware & software are compatible to process with the above requirements
- Then accept the NTB Terms & Conditions
- Finally, tap the option “Send Request”
NTB Credit Card Login Activation Process
It is essential to activate your credit card in order to make any purchases. Follow the below process to activate your credit card:
- Open up a web browser and access the NTB official website
- Navigate to the available activation page
- On the existing page, you can follow the basic guidelines for activating your NTB card.
If not, you can contact the Customer Support Team at 1800-423-5464 to speak with a representative. Then, follow the guidelines to activate your NTB Credit Card.
NTB Card – Checking Application Status
Users can check their credit card application status by contacting the Customer Service Team. You can place a call with the NTB Customer Service Team at 1800-423-5464 to check your application status.
NTB Credit Card Login Process
You can follow the below NTB Credit Card Login process to access your online account:
- Access a web browser and visit the NTB official website
- You can find the login widget available near the top left-hand side screen corner
- Press the “Sign In” icon
- Enter your account username
- Now, provide your respective account password
- Then, press the “Submit” icon
On providing the accurate login credentials, it will redirect to access your online account dashboard. Make use of the dashboard to update or manage your credit card features and activities.
Forgot Username or Password
Most of the users will not remember their login credentials to access their online accounts. To reset or retrieve your account username or password, please follow the below steps:
- Access the NTB Official website
- On the existing login page, press the option “Forgot your Username or Password”
- It will redirect to a new web page for resetting or retrieving your account credentials
- Input your Last 3 digits, Name available on your credit card, and the Card number within the Signature Panel area
- Then, press the “Submit” icon
Now, you will receive a new password or current username to access your NTB online account.
NTB Card – Payment Process
Citibank will issue to utilize the NTB Credit Card for your purchases. Existing users should register or sign up for a new online account. Make use of the account to make bill payments and also manage your credit card. It is also now available with phone payments and mail payments.
Users can utilize the online service account for paying the credit card bill payment online. If not, they can visit the nearby Citibank location for transferring the payment from any checking or savings account. They can take control of their account, manage your profile, view your statements, etc. Just press the “Pay Online” icon to process the credit card bill payment. After registration, users can manage their online account and view your credit card statement.
Users can easily pay the credit card bill payment at any nearby customer service centers globally.
Pay in Store
As of now, users are not possible to process their credit card bill payments in NTB stores.
Users can also utilize the option to process their bill payment by contacting the support team at 1866-350-6853. Make use of the available automated system for processing the bill payment.
NTB Credit Card Login Mail Method
The mailing address to process your JJill Credit card bill payment is as follows:
Citibank / Choice
P.O Box 183037
On your check leaf, it is essential to mention the JJill Account Number. You can access your card statement to locate the account number. You must ensure to process the payment by mail on time. Within the due date that is printed on the monthly billing statement, you must mail the payment before 5 days.
NTB Card – Cancellation Process
In case, if you prefer to close or cancel your NTB Credit Card online accounts then contact the service team. You can reach out to the Customer Support Team at 1800-423-5464.
NTB Customer Service Team
In case, if users are experiencing any issues with the NTB Card then they can contact the Customer Support Team. The NTB Customer Support Team will help you with any other queries or making the credit card bill payment. You can reach out to the NTB Customer Service team at 1866-350-6853. For other inquires or card issues, you can contact the support team at 1866-533-8532 for further assistance.
You may also like: How to activate Barclaycard and methods to consider